The Procedure of Reviewing Articles
All articles submitted to the editorial board of the collection DNIPRO ACADEMY OF CONTINUING EDUCATION HERALD, Series: "Public Management and Administration".
- The author submits to the editorial board an article that meets the requirements.
- Check the article for anti-plagiarism. For all articles submitted for review the degree of uniqueness of the author's text is determined using the appropriate software.
- All manuscripts submitted to the editorial board of the collection are sent to the reviewer. Appoints reviewers by the editor-in-chief.
- Members of the editorial board of the collection may act as reviewers of articles.
- The reviewer, as a rule, within 3-5 days makes a conclusion about the possibility of printing the article (fills in a standardized form that contains the final recommendations).
- Reviewing is conducted confidentially on the principles of double-blind reviewing (bilateral "blind" reviewing when neither the author nor the reviewer know each other). The interaction between the author and the reviewers takes place through the publishing editor.
- If the reviewer indicates the need to make certain adjustments to the article, the article is sent to the author with a proposal to take into account comments in the preparation of an updated version of the article or to refute them with arguments. The author adds a letter to the revised article. The letter contains answers to all comments and explains all the changes that have been made in the article. The edited version is re-submitted to the reviewer for decision-making and preparation of a reasoned opinion on the possibility of publication.
- The final decision on the possibility and expediency of publication is made by the editor-in-chief and, if necessary, by a meeting of the editorial board as a whole.